~my month in Costa Rica studying Spanish~

I'll be in Costa Rica from June 17 - July 17. I'm going with a group from Weber State to study Spanish at a language institute called ILISA. We'll be staying with Costa Rican families.

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Buena Vista Lodge

   A few hours ago we returned from a weekend at Buena Vista Lodge. We did a lot of fun things there, including: horseback riding
hot springs, including mud bath
super-fast quarter-mile-long water slide
stroll on the hanging bridges (just me, Chelsea, and Robert)
during which we had the remarkable opportunity to observe some curious monkeys, up close and personal
(I´m sorry, I filmed these sideways and until I figure out if I can rotate them and how, you´ll just have to crick your neck for a minute or two. But trust me, it´s worth it)




1 comment:

  1. You have got to be kidding me :) that is so cool!!!!! No fence like at the zoo!!! course you should bring one of them home to be in our family! :) you lucky little chica. love you!!! I am in Nauvoo now! We will need to have picture night(s) when we are home!

    ReplyDelete